Lurking No Longer

(I sent this yesterday but it didn't appear on the list, so if you get this
twice, that's why.)

Hello all.  I've been contentedly existing in the background for almost four
months now, but there are just too many good topics floating around here to
remain quiet any longer . . .

Let's Be Friends:
   I agree.  Come on, guys and gals, we can do this.

Who Firsts:
   Got into the Who by taping a late-night cable showing of TKAA in '89.
Probably watched it every single night for months.  Spent that summer
earning money so I could buy Who stuff.

Cool Who Things:
   A Who clock made from a picture disc of WAY, my autographed JAE setlist,
and my Pinball Wizard earrings.

Unfavorite Who songs:
   "Did You Steal My Money" comes to mind.  That's about it.  (I don't get
quite as annoyed by "Cache Cache" as others seem to, but it took a long
while for me to appreciate it.  And I love "Athena".  What's with all the
"Athena"-bashing?)

Too many favorite Who songs to mention.  Quad is my favorite album, though,
hands down.

Although I'm a sucker for "Blue, Red & Grey," I'm definitely the BLOOD AND
THUNDER type.  That's one of my favorite aspects of The Who's music.  It's
music you want to blast from your car, your living room, your Walkman--it's
music worth suffering permanent ear damage for.

Is this Mr. Censor thing going to be over with anytime soon?  RT is a pest
who crossed any and every line of e-mail/mailing list etiquette.  He isn't
worth the time everyone has been wasting on him (including my own).

That's all folks, from yet another one of those pesky horny female Who fans....

Shel