Re: Mr. Censor:

Alan, re:

><yawn>  You're slipping.  You forgot to make fun of my job and insinuate
that I'm gay.
>The point remains the same.

Oh, I didn't forget :), it just wasn't relevant to the thread. And, for the
record, I don't think your "gay". Desperate perhaps, but not gay. If you
wanted to clarify that for us, I'm sure we'd all take the time and give you
some attention. There may even be a kind sole out here willing to take pity
on you. :)

BTW, here's something I'd like to know. When you "stay" with the McMullans on
your many Who adventures, do you guys "share" Susan? George C and I were
discussing that last night and I kinda got the impression that George would
rather have Alan, and if "push came to shove", I guess I would too.  :)

Also, I think you owe an apology to the gay members of the list. Calling
someone "gay" as a "negative" remark certainly says something about you!

Hope this helps.

-wf