Re: Mr. Censor:

>>Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 07:19:58 -0400
>>Subject: Re: Mr. Censor:

>>Alan, re:

>> >Pretty strange behavior for

>>No, not at all... after all, I share the list with someone like >>you--

As usual, if you disagree with WFang's words or methods you are assaulted
with a litany of irrelevant personal insults, the true measure of his
intelligence.

Fang, Alan challenged your actions in this matter, not your appearance.
 Can't you do better than that?

>>Free speech is great. However, I don't think it should be awarded to people
who should probably be in jail to protect society from harming others. >>

Well, the Supreme Court sees it differently than you.

Scott