Re: Worst Who Songs

>> >How anyone can list Please, Please Please is beyond me as well.
>>
>> Why? Because it sounds horrible and I don't give a rat's <Bev Crusher> about
>> the Yardbirds. I could say the same to you... HOW could you list "Athena" and
>> "Disguises"???
>
>You don't give a rat's ass about much of anything, but alas....Please
>Please Please is R+B, Athena especially is just total crap...it's not
>even rock music.  As for Disguises I liked it initially, it's just grown
>annoying.

Ian:

We are SO opposed in our taste, sometimes. I love Disguises...if I still had
a band I would perform, maybe even open with that one. Currently I would
open with I Need You by The Kinks, but that's another matter...and you
probably don't like that song either.
Please, Please, Please MAY be RnB, but it's a lot more B than R. I like
James Brown's version, too. Daltrey should be commended on how well he does it.
Athena...has great lyrics and a good beat. I'll give it an 8...

                   Cheers                   ML