Entwistle Video

'Twistle Freaks:

I picked up a copy of "Entwistle Live in the Midwest" today, which was
videotaped at the West Chicago, IL show on February 9, 1996.

The show is shot from a single (ideal) camera angle by a cameraman who appeared
to know what he was doing.  The video quality is generally very good.  The whole
show is included with all of the song intros, etc, which I think is a real plus.
However, the audio quality is fair with little bottom end which is kind of
annoying.

Overall, this item is of much better quality than I was expecting.

J.