Re: Stuff

At 04:47 PM 1/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Chris, re:
>
>>And all released versions.  Why'd MCA bother releasing that thing on CD? Are
>they still that clueless, after all these years?
>
>You'd be surprised at the amount of people who actually want to buy, "Magic
>Bus". It was a popular album in 1968 and people want to replace their vinyl
>with CDs. Unfortunately, they don't know any better...
>
>wf

I don't have the CD, either, but I seem to recall my friend Roland saying that
there is a pressing (pink label?) that has a different mix of "Call Me
Lightning." I'll check with him the next time I talk to him.

It's strange at how many people hate the "Magic Bus" LP. I bought it when it
was released and there was so little material available in my area that I
was thrilled to get it, even with the previously released stuff and rip-off
title.