Fizzy, Fuzzy, Big and Buzzy

This past spring/winter or whatever you call that season in New York, a
friend of mine thrusted his copy of The Refreshment's CD in my face.  After
reading the title: "Fizzy, Fuzzy, Big and Buzzy"  I was completely pissed.
 Not knowing exactly why for sure besides the obvious correlation from
"Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy" (the first Who CD I ever bought).  He insisted
that the band was great and that I'd love them.  But I refused to, imaging
they ripped off the Who.  Blasphemy!  Well, since then I've heard one of the
their songs being unsurprisedly (though that's not a word) over-played on the
radio.  I have no conclusion to the reference yet, since I still boycott the
disc.  It's probably a lost cause and I'm wasting my emotions.