A glossary for Aimee?

>> From: "Aimee T. Hay" <WonderFem@msn.com>
>> Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 22:23:19 UT
>> Subject: Just a request=20

>> Could y'all spell out your terms first THEN abbreviate - ex. "Won't =
Get Fooled=20
>> Again" (WGFA).  I spent forever with TKAA and still am confused by =
LAL.

>> Thanks!
>> Aimee

Aimee, I know what you mean. Similarly, until I started reading this =
list I hadn't heard the term "shed" (to describe a large indoor arena). =
For me, there is fun in trying to figure out the abbreviations - once I =
get the jargon, I feel a little more of an insider. Silly, but I do.

BTW - LAL --> Live at Leeds.
            IOW --> Isle of Wight. Usually in reference to a =
recently/soon to be release video or CD.
            WAY --> Who Are You (For some reason, I blocked on this one =
for a while. Maybe because I can't
                          spell You.)
            FD --> Face Dances

- - Gad