tidbits

Did anyone else ever see the interview on Good Morning America back in
Aug. or Sept. of `78 with Townshend and Moon?  I recorded it on cassette
way back when, and it is fairly amusing.  David Duhhhhh Hartman interviewed
them... They talked about the imminent release of The Kids Are Alright, and
I think a bit about Who Are You..

Oh, I put in an order for the tabs for Barney Kessel with my idiot savant
friend Spencer Heine.  We're doing a road trip Aug. 9 up to Seattle (something
about raw clams or something) and he'll deliver it to me then.