Re: other great drummers

greg re:

and, to top the list Caesar Zuiderwicjk - the outstanding drummer for Golden
Earring.  He is among the top three drummers I have ever seen live -
absolutely tremendous.  Of course, Keith Moon is the best rock ensemble
drummer I have ever seen - and I got that privilege 5 times.

Greg Biggs

i'm glad you mentioned caesar (although i didn't know his name until
you did).
i remember seeing golden earring on one of those midnight saturday
concerts that either mtv or much music used to show.  for his solo
caesar put on some sort of wired jacket and proceeded to beat himself
for the solo. kinda neat.

jeff (wondering where the who content is) williams

oh wait, here it is, a friend told me that on the animaniacs the other
saturday, slappy squirrel was at woodstock and the schtick was:
'who's on stage?' 'The Who' 'that's what i'm asking'