re: Subject: A Quality Post

Larry, re:

>>WFang:  Your ratings are up, you say?  Must have been that waistband you
call
"shorts" you were wearing at Molly Wees.  I stopped counting the testicles
that
were hanging out after three.

Geez, didn't you just get married? Keep your eyes where they belong young
man!

>>Very disappointed to see JAE do "Real Me" at Le Bar Bat.  It's not like the
band
didn't have any other "usuals" to choose.  There was hardly enough room
on-stage
for him to do any windmills, scissor-kicks or kneetucks.  I think I actually
saw
him look-up once and he even turned around to face the audience somewhere
between zero and once.  Me thinks he shot his "finger-load" at MSG.

Godfrey told me that he wanted to do "Heaven And Hell", but John didn't want
to sing for some reason... Too bad... :(

- -wf