re: drummers

<<From: VERBANNM@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us (pete best)
<<Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 12:57:07 -0600
<<Subject: re: drummers

<<Ringo Starr...don't even mention him...that was McCartney playing the drums
<<on Rain and Day in the Life..while it should've been me!  ;)>>

I hope that you are just joking, because Ringo was definitely on RAIN and
ADITL.  And as far as whether or not it shoulda been you, well, I'm
sorry-I've heard you on Anthology 1!  You couldn't find a pocket in your
pants!  Your idea of time is a magazine!  (Various other musician jokes).
 ;-)