Brotherly love (like no otherly love)

Ralf (being Bernd's brother for twenty nice years):

>I only warn you: Don't even try to compete with Bernd in any regards, he is
the >worst enemy one can think of.

I suppose my next logical move would be to get my wife (since I don't have a
brother) to come in on my side. Or my sister. Or perhaps some of my friends.
Or is this a "my big brother is going to beat you up" sort of deal?
But if he's the worst enemy I'll ever face, then I've got it made for life.
I can breathe easier now...

>Stop this endless fight and accept his superiority-at least in this
discussion.

Well, frankly...I'm not impressed. I've debated better in this field.

BTW, your note perpetuates a discussion which was done and over.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown