Meeting John

From: Wntgtfldgn@aol.com

please just ease my mind and tell me that you were kidding. i will have
get very upset if i find out that someone actually got to meet john.
<<<

Actually, it happens a lot.  I was fortunate enough to meet John on his
last tour, through the kindness and generosity of a fellow list member.
 It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I will be forever
indebted to that person (you know who you are!).

But John is very approachable and friendly, probably much more so than
Pete or Roger (dunno because I haven't met them).  Find out where his
band is playing when their tour starts back up again and go see them.
 After all of the shows on the last tour, the band had a "meet & greet"
where they sat down and you could say hello and have something signed or
have a photo taken.  They're really very nice people and they love
meeting fans.

OK,
KLW