re: The War of Northern Aggression

>And in the mountains you had REALLY poor dirt farmers.

Andy:

Let's not forget the Cherokees, who also were in the Smokies at the time,
slaveless.

>When South Carolina seceded, North Carolina was horrified.

That's funny. Very visual. I can picture it being announced, and the
assembly screaming: "Aiiieee!"

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown