Sparks tabs

Jeff, re:

>I learned, independently of Spencer's tabs, which Kenny must have, the
Sparks off of Woodstock (aka TKAA).  The two chords which transition from
the E/D stuff up to the G/A took awhile to sort out, but it's done...
Trick of those two chords (at 2:53 into the song) is that the last one is
Db (I might already be lost here.. Don't have guitar in frontof me<<

Check out the newest complete Tommy tab in Kenny's web site. I've added the
missing measures in Sparks a la the Woodstock (and all other live versions).
There are other fixes, too. Can't remember specifics as I sent it in a while
ago.

Litgo