Re: Pearl Jam covering The Who

At  5:10 PM 96.7.29 -0700, Michael Helget wrote:
I was looking forward with curiosity to hear them
>do "Who Are You"--especially after recently obtaining a PJ bootleg
>with them doing pretty good covers of both "Baba O'Riley" and "The
>Kids Are Alright".

I just got two Pearl Jam shows in a trade (thanks, Johann!) and as filler I
got PJ covering the following:

*TKAA
*TKAA/The Real Me (medley)
*My Gen
*Baba
*Let My Love Open the Door
*Leaving Here
*Can't Explain

PJ generally does a really good job covering our boys.

I've also got the Dead covering Baba in two different '90's shows.  They do
a credible job.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117