Oh dear!

Davey, re:

>>Whoa. I think you misunderstood me. When I referred to SRV as "some stupid
guy" and Pride and Joy as "a really lame song", I was trying to poke fun at
someone else's prior post (the one that mentioned JE playing, amidst 3 Who
songs, "some other stupid song..."). I myself am a big SRV fan, with a
quantity of boots and videos of him that easily rivals what I have on The
Who.

hMMM... do you think if we had a "moderator", he/she could have cleared this
up for us?

- -wf