45 vs 33

        I was having lots of fun with my new turntable ("record player") -
the last one I had was a Fisher Price - and did something rather silly.
        I had been listening to some singles (45s), and decided to put on a
full-length album.  I didn't change the speed from 45 to 33, and it's really
funny to hear Robert plant 2 octaves higher than he should be.
        How does this fit into the Who?  Imagine some early Pete or John,
say at the end of "A Quick One" ("You are forgiven...." falsetto) at a
higher speed?
        Talk about the Chipmunks doing "Magic Bus"!

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"...No surprise, I told lies, I'm the punk in the gutter!"