Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #318

To Mark L. et al.:

I would gladly take the potheads over the beer swillers anytime.  I've never
run into an angry pothead at any concert, but have bumped into many
unpleasant beer drunks.  Unfortunately, I've come to expect both at shows and
always wear clothing that cleans up pretty easily...just in case somebody has
had a rough night.  One thing I really love at shows is seeing the guys line
up at the girls' johns!  Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

- --Jim