The Who Mailing List Digest V3 # (2/2)

Mick, re:

>>I honestly didn't expect to find an across-the-board improvement
(after all,
they're supposed to be from the same source material), but there is.
And I
don't think my MCA copy is "defective."  There are no spots that are
bad; in
fact I thought it sounded fine until I listened to the Polydor.
There really
is THAT much difference.

I started collecting Who records for 2 reasons--sound quality and
songs I didn't have. Some of the people out here don't realize that
when I make these comparisons, I'm doing so for their benefit, so
that THEY have the opportunity to get the "best" sounding CD, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to describe the results...

- -wf (seeing how Prodigy mail handles this "digest" thing...)