Two Bums

> Well... I didn't exactly want to follow him around. My pockets are only so
> deep! :) The other funny part of the story was when Mark L walked up to him
> thinking that he was you!

WF:

And that guy was probably a lot nicer, too. As it turns out, the differences
between the two "bums" were not the superficial ones...if ya know what I mean.
And, to our British subsribers once again, I'm not speaking of an "arse"
when I say "bum" here, although I was damned tempted...

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown