Re: JE misjudgement

Fang, Re:

> << It was Geoffrey Townsend  >>
>
> I know all we Americans look alike, but I think you have Geoff Whitehorn
> confused with Godfrey Townsend... :)

No, but embarassing enough, I have confused their first names.  When writing
the above, I already felt like something was wrong with that name, but since it
contained no `h', I couldn't find a mistake.

Well, Alan was generous enough to just ignore my faux pas in his response.
Thanks anyway, Fang, for pointing it out.  I apologize to everyone who has a
dear friend bearing either of the two names I confused.

Cheers,

Bernd