Re: Entwistle...sad?

- --IMA.Boundary.323246838

     I got this message about the JAE Band and thought I should share it
     with all.
                   -Brian

<<
         I was thinking the other day about a reason JAE might be sad.  He
      was planning on several solo tours this fall wasn't he?  If The Who
      tour this fall, what now happens to the JAE Band?  If he has to cancel
      all those dates, will he ever get them back? Will the JAE Band have to
      disband?  I know there are several people on this list who have the
      band's ear.  Anybody out there know?

                                 Curious Brian >>

Dead Brian,

Thanks for you concern about the Entwistle band.  I assure you that the band
will stay together and record a new CD later this year.  We all love the band
and want to keep it together so we will.  We are writing new material daily
for the CD and that will substitute for touring right now.  I won't comment
on the "Entwistle sad" string except to say that we (The JE band) all miss
each other and want to resume our touring schedule ASAP.  Thank you for your
support of our band.  We WILL be back.

All My Best,

Steve

- --IMA.Boundary.323246838