Re: Another review

At 12:02 AM 7/27/96 METDST, Bernd wrote:

>... impression is that even the Quadrophenia shows
>don't offer an answer about what happened to Jimmy
>on the rock.  Right?

     Methinx it's a question of individual impression.
For me, "Tommy" was a story of self-realization over
the hurdles of others, whether their intentions be
malignant or benign. OTOH, Quad was a story of doing
all manner of destructive things to oneself while
seeking definition in terms of others. I think that
"Love Reign O'er Me" -- both lyrically and as "Pete's
theme" suggests that Jimmy looked at and forgave
himself on the rock. What happened -- or happens --
next, is up to you.

Bob

Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...