Townshend Clones

Yellow Ledbetter wrote:

>>First off, was that Simon singing "The Dirty Jobs"? Seemed like it was him
but since I am fairly nearsighted and can't see from here to New York, I am
not COMPLETELY sure. Anyways, if it was him...doesn't he sound kinda like
Pete? They look alike, they sing alike, at times they even walk alike, what a
crazy pair! I'm beginning to suspect that Cliff and Betty just have a big
"905" style clone factory in their basement to churn these boys out. If only
we could DUPLICATE the process...think of it! A little Pete clone for
everyone! That would be cool, in a frightening sort of way.

If you think Pete and Simon look alike, just wait until you see Paul.  It's
downright spooky to see them together.  Same face, same body language.  It
was a real trip.  (Sweet guy, Paul is.)

Lauren