Re: Thoughts on what should be on My Generation

Terry, Re:

> I would like to know what songs would need to be on the compilation.

IMHO, we don't need any further best-of type of compilation - we really have
more than enough of them.  It would be way more important to release everything
that isn't released yet in a new Odds & Sods type of CD package.

But this is nothing new - I think the whole list agrees with these statements
of mine, and we have repeatedly wished for a really big new Odds & Sods during
the last few weeks.

Cheers,

Bernd

From: Vacc116@aol.com