PJ Uncovered--(little Who...it's enough)

Shannon,
    The new Pearl Jam Cd is not called Uncovered and is not a compilation of
cover tunes. It's an all oringinal CD called No Code. However, there is a
popular PJ Boot called uncovered which features Eddie and the gang singing
Baba O'Riely (this is good but there is a much better version on the Free
World boot). There is also a very short version of My Generation, Actually,
what's really cool about this version is that it is My Favorite Station--the
radio promo that The Who did a long time ago (this is one of the many times
Eddie shows off his Who knowledge). this disc also include a cove of Niel
Young's "Rockin' in the Free World" they always perform this song well
because they always perform it, it's very easy to find. For anyone who
cares-- there's a greate cover of Let My Love Open the Door on the PJ boot
"The Pearl Jam Health Club". This Double CD also includes a cool version of
Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" and at the end or "Daughter" Eddie goes into
"The Real Me" for a while. I would love it if they covered that song. It
would be much better than Wasp ( They SUCK!!)

   Vac

 PS wouldn't it be great to see PJ open up for The Who this fall.