Re: What's that smell?

Stacey, Re:

>         I find the area around MSG and Penn Station (Herald Square) to be
> quite unpleasant.

To me, it looks like the type of once-important-now-forgotten quarters you find
in nearly every large city in this world.  While the immediate neighbourhood of
MSG and the Post Office are rather clean, the adjacent streets are full of dirt
and other signs of poverty and social problems.  Well - we shouldn't complain.
Many people just have to live somewhere, and it might not be the worst idea to
live in a place where begging seems to be a possibility of making a small
living.

Cheers,

Bernd

BTW:  Stacey, you should really ask your internet providers to set their system
date correctly.  The following date of your message doesn't seem correct to me: