Re: A Review of 7/22, or Why Pete Townshend Is Mean

Jason, Re:

> I want to thank all of you for treating me just like you would treat
> anyone else.  I'm sick of patronizing and condescending people because I'm
> younger, assuming i don't know anything about The Who.  Everyone was
> fantastic, and warm, and funny.  Thanks for making me feel so...welcome, I
> guess.  I can't even start to thank all of you.

I don't think that you have to thank anyone.  Every Who fan is welcome in a
round like the list or the Molly Wee during that famous week, no matter how old
he or she is.  If age counts at all, then it is your Who age:  `For how long
have you been a Who fan now?'  Elder Who fans can share with us youngsters
(hey, my Who age is only little more than two years) their concert experiences
of the past, and listening to them is fun.  But as soon as you have seen one
show, you belong to the pack and can tell your own stories... :-)

Age didn't matter at all to me when we met altogether at the Molly Wee.  Wasn't
it a nice table on Monday evening with Andy, Meg, you, and me, and with others
like Bruce, Gary, Rich, Stacey, etc., around?

Cheers,

Bernd