Re: Monday's Show

Mark, Re:

> Pot is less harmful than aspirin, you idiot.

and Re:

> However, aspirin still does more damage to their bodies, specifically their
> stomaches, than would Pot.

Hm, I always thought that aspirin was the perfect drug.  Like its sister
product (heroin) it does not hurt the human body at all if taken in reasonable
doses, but unlike heroin it doesn't cause physical addiction and even has
healing effects especially with respect to stomach problems.

But maybe the counterfeit aspirin sold in the US (hey, serious industrial
nationalism speaking up over here) isn't as pure a product as the original
Bayer aspirin.  Any drug expert on the list willing to do an a/b comparison
between US aspirin and German Bayer aspirin?  If the Bayer version is
significantly better then I will carry a suitcase full of German Bayer aspirins
instead of German Polydor Quads to the US next time I'll cross the pond... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd