Re: comments

>Thanks for clearing that up Mark. Glad I'm not proficient in that area of
>dope. It's the social implications of drugs into society that piss me
>off. Poverty - crime - teenage pregnancies, gangs, and so on. (Gosh am
>I'm starting something here? Don't drag me into it! My 1 week vacation
>starts today!)

Mike:

I'm not dragging you in, but before you get all caught up in the Nancy
Reagan senario, let me advise you that not only have I (with 27 years
"behind the bong" in) committed any of the crimes you list, neither have the
vast majority of drug users (70% of the population of this country, and
that's those who admit to it).
In fact, I am a contributing member of society. So there...
So once again, I must combat a misconception...

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown