Re: T-shirts

I've made my very own Union Jack shirt like the one Pete had been seen
adorned in.  I too noticed the variety of Who shirts and had to buy one
myself (of course!) since all the cool kids were wearing them.  I wanted to
have one of each design they had to catch up with the rest of you older
Who-ligans.  But I decided $216 was a bit too much to spend on T-shirts.
 (And I still call myself a Who fan!)  It probably wouldn't move me in the
ranks anyhow.  So I ironically (cut the Alanis crap) bought the smallest
shirt they had for the same price--the baby T (I'm not even sure "a little is
enough" in this case).  I felt like a back-up singer if you know what I mean.
 I wore it to the show anyway.  I guess I can say I was flattered by the,
ahem. . . "comments" I received by those who saw me.  On the way out of MSG,
three men proposed marriage and one gave me his Quadrophenia hat!

Other than my two Tommy on Broadway t's,  I have one I batiked and dyed with
an evil-looking Pete face enclosed within an arrowed circle and a black t
which I painted the same graphic as shown on the back of the coat from
Quadrophenia's cover.

Sorry, I haven't a zoot suit, let alone a white jacket with 5 inch long side
vents.  Still looking.

Amy