Re: comments

>Jeez. Another brain damaged retard I have to respond to.  'Cocaine' is
>not organic. Coca leaves is.

Mike:

Uh...I'm brain-damaged...and you wrote the sentence: "Coca leaves is."
Righttttt.

BTW, I have no idea what EMails I've supposedly ignored, but I'm glad you
enjoyed the tapes, anyway. Guess those of us who are brain-damaged have some
value, eh?
And, just so you know, processed or not...that which gets one high in
Cocaine is also present in the Coca leaves. And is therefore organic.
Understand now, `O non-brain damaged one? People used to chew on Coca
leaves...oh, what's the point. You already know, right? More misinformation
for me to deal with...

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown