Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #314

> From: Dave Shipway <dave.shipway@admin.ox.ac.uk>
> Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 12:12:08 +0100 (BST)
> Subject: Re: Any more out there like me?
>
> On Thu, 25 Jul 1996 Honeychops@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I'm sixteen years old and I really like the Who a lot.  I also have a
> > hunchback.  I'm the only Who fan I know with a hunchback.  Are there anymore
> > hunchback Who fans out there?  Please let me know.
> >
> > Also, does anyone know if Pete Townshend ever wrote any songs about hunchback
> > teenagers and/or adults?  I can't find any.
>
> You mean you haven't heard of his latest rock opera about a
> hunchback mod called Jimmy ? It's called 'Quasimodrophenia'.
>
> Dave
>
> This has got to be a troll, right ?

Sounds like one to me.  More common on newsgroups than mailing lists.
"Hi!  I'm 16 and would love to meet you.  BTW, I have witch's
teats. :-) Please write me and blah blah blah..."

Alan McKendree

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend