Re: Pot....Aspirin....?

<<at the msg show i attended, i had the joy of potheads in front of me and
drunks behind me. the second hand smoke didnt bother me AT ALL! BUT< the
lovely drunks managed to spill beer that dripped into my bag and onto MY
PROGRAM!>>

I suppose this falls under the catagory of Who horror stories but here goes.  On
Sunday night, there was a guy near me who apparently felt compelled to enhance
the multi-media experience of the show by pouring beer on himself every time the
Love Reign O'er Me theme was played.   There was beer in his hair, beer all over
the front of his shirt, and beer on the floor.  What a mess, and a waste of
perfectly good beer!

J.