News from the Windy city

Found this on the newsgroup:

>WXRT in Chicago announced that The Who would do "multiple shows" in
>October most likely at the United Center.

Well myself and the rest of the southern contigient on the list are
hoping for some shows down here.  I have thought all along that this
would be an indoor arena tour.  I just don't think Quad would work that
well in stadiums or sheds.

Anyone with connections please remind the powers that be, that
Knoxville, TN has one of the largest arenas in the country (25,000). :)
I know wishful thinking, but we got Page/Plant and Clapton last year.

Bruce