Who Midi files

Hello Who List

In order for me to continue building and enhancing the return of the
Lifehouse website in a low bandwidth fashion, I am looking for Who midi
files. Yes, this is an oxymoron so please don't flame. I know how tempting
it is to flame the minutist of mistakes. we all know the who can't really
be midi'ed aside from synth parts, it just does not work as rock
arrangements.

Alas, I still want to have some fun with the site and make people laugh.
Any audio samples or interesting quicktime clips that are not already
available will be used. I don't need petes interviews that are on the
hollywood site, or the vh1 clip of TKAA. Mull it over. if you have anything
I will let you know where to "ship" it. Please don't email the list. email
me personally. Thanks, Scott. I miss the who already. last week was a gas.

scott

Scott James
SoundWave, The Pro Audio Web Site
http://soundwave.com