Yup another review

I made it though my first Who concert last saturday night and just thought
I'd add my 2 cents (well actually one cent because I blew so much money on
Who t-shirts and stuff.) My girfriend and I braved through a ten hour car
ride from near Boston Mass (I know, I know it should of taken only 5
hours...dont ask!!) I could'nt believe when I got to madison square how many
Who fans there are in the world. I blew $100 on who t-shirts and posters
because they dont sell anything at any record store near my house. Oh sure
they have 200 Kurt Cobain 1967-1994 posters but not one friggen Who poster,
what a country!!! The opening act was Michelle En'd#$$#*D??? and please
excuse me if im not open minded to techno funk disco or whatever she was
playing but she stunk worse than the weird yellow spot beneath my seat.
Finally the Who came on and I was so shocked to see that they were real and
not some Las Vegas wayne newton type impersonators that I forgot to enjoy the
music for five minutes. Everyone was going nuts!!! My girlfriend was singing,
the drunks behind me made a good effort to sing and I would of sung too but I
had to pee..yup I forgot in all the chaos before the show to pee and I did'nt
want to miss one thing during the show so I toughed it out. Plus I did'nt
want to sing because I can carry a note as well as someone could carry a bag
of potato chips though a weightwatchers clinic and leave with the bag full.
My favorite part of the show was when Love Reign O'er Me was playing and all
the drunks behind us put their arms around each other and sang. This one guy
during the song put his arms up in the air like he wanted to be taken in by
the power of the song, which seemed like a good idea had he not kept his arms
up for 40 minutes after the song and had to be escorted out of the concert
with help!!!! My other favorite part of the concert was when Gary Glitters
mike went off and he tried to cover it up by dancing like a Yo-yo extra
hard...well gary maybe if you were'nt swinging the mike stand around like a
chimp in the first place then it might of not shut off.....Justice I thought.
When it was over and we were walking outside I could'nt help but notice how
many sidewalk Jimi Hendrix wannabees there were playing!!! There was like one
every single block, probably more hendrix wannabees than Salvation Army Santa
Clauses at Christmas time around town. Some of them were pretty good until
they started singing which made me realize how much I miss the soothing sound
of Keith Moon's rendition of Dont Worry Baby. I really though it was the best
concert of my life and hope they do stop by Boston for their tour. Man I
would kill for a Keith Moon t-shirt, would someone make one for me please????

Oh I did'nt get to go to the bathroom after the concert till 2 in the
morning!!! I had to take 2 mush shot photos with my girlfriend after the
concert and you could see the pain in my eyes!!! I can send a copy if you
dont believe me!!!!

From: amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)