Re: The War of Northern Agression

>Mark re:
>
>>as far as I knew the South wasn't another country...not yet, anyway.<
>
>Yeah, we tried that once and got our butts kicked.  I think the Confederate
>Memorial in Kinston, NC says it best:  "Twas not for honor, or glory, but
>home--and right he fell."  Man, just typing it brings a tear to my eye.

Andy:

Wasn't it Charlie Daniels that promised us all that "the South's gonna do it
again?"

But to be honest, most of the people in this area are 2nd Generation NYers
(Snow Birds, Yankees, Carpetbaggers) so my loyalties lie only with myself
these days...I'm no more proud of the South than I am the North (New Orleans
excepted, of course).
I myself, in fact, am from the North.

North Carolina, tis true, but it's still the North when you're here.

Heard any more about Carter-Finley? I hope...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend