Supper Club Tree Update

Well, several branches have failed to respond to me at all.  At this point, I
still need another 3-4 people to branch to really make the tree work.  If you
haven't gotten contacted yet, and are willing to branch to 8-9 people, please
let me know.  For those that have contacted me - your tapes, along with the
list of leaves, is going out in today's mail.  I have not had a chance to make
a J-card for the tapes yet, but might later before mailing them out - I'll
try....

To everyone - Sorry about taking so long with this.  I am a biologist with a
field season in the summer, and things have been so busy - on top of which my
wife and I are closing on our first house next week - so this has had to take
a back burner at times. I apologize, but we are rolling now, and hopefully
the tape will be worth it.  On the 4 sides are every song PT did in all 5
gigs...

Best - Mason