Re: Quad In Ice

        Well I have only the new MCA Quad (and I'll still be paying that
     loan off for a while, so I don't think I'll get the Polydor anytime
     soon), and mine does not sound at all tinny or digitally (if that's a
     word).  However, I will confess that prior to the new version, I never
     played the old regular MCA CD without running it through an equalizer
     and boosting the treble a great deal.  I do the same with the gold
     "Who Are You."  So maybe at close to 40, my highs have just gone.

                        Eh-what-just-speak-up-sonny Brian