Re: Quad in ICE

Dave, re:

<<  I didn't get my Polydor copy from Bernd, just down the local record
 store, but I assume they are the same. I'm happy with mine, and I don't
 notice any drop-outs, but then I never seem to notice things like 'you
 can here Roger farting at 1:37 in LROM !' that other people do. >>

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... What I was looking for was another A/B
comparison between the Polydor & MCA, besides myself. *I* know that the
Polydor sounds fine, however, it's really all relative...

- -wf