Who in Japan

Litgo from A.M.W:

>then bring their Quad show to the rest of America, performing on a three
>weeks on, three weeks off schedule.  And then in 1997, they're bringing
>the show to Japan.

Yikes!  If they hit Japan then maybe Australia isn't out of the question.
 Hmmm... I know Curbishley wanted them to do the Japan/Australia thing back in
'89.

If any of you "connected" listers has any info re a possible Australian visit
I'd appreciate a private email.  I'm planning a trip to the U.S next year and
I'd hate to have TED come downunder the one time that I'm upover...

Regards,
Denis.