The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #312

Hi KLW!

>>nice simple straightforward home page.  the way it should be.  odd
photo,...

Danke! I took the photo by myself...but the little cord thingie that
clicks the shutter was so short, I had to press the button with my foot!
Just about disjointed my leg doing it. Only one of the many reasons why
I'm not smiling in the picture. :) Beth says that picture looks like the
cover of "Chinese Eyes", but I don't think so. At least I hope it
doesn't. "Chinese Eyes" has sort of a scary cover, if you ask me. I
can't even look at it. I eventually made another cover for it which I
like much better.

                                  -Yellow Ledbetter
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com