MSG tape tree, anyone?

I've read a few posts regarding tapes of MSG shows.  If anyone in
possession of quality tapes is interested in getting a tape tree going, I'd
be most willing to participate. I've got the equipment to edit DATs if
anyone has those, and in any case I can probably beef up the quality of a
cassette considerably with digital EQ.  I'd love a "best of Quad MSG"
compilation tape, or alternatively, a single great night (I only caught the
last show on Mon. and loved it, but I had none to compare it to).

Don't be shy out there, I know a lot of you would love to have a tape too,
so let's get it going!

Andy