Re: Monday's Show

>How do you know this?

Already answered elsewhere.

>And what about the fire hazard issue?  You completely ignored that angle of
>?'s post.  If you're going to get high, fine.  But if I'm sitting in front of
>you in a concert I don't want to worry about whether you're going to catch my
>hair on fire.

Well, I don't know what to tell you here. I'm not into punishing the
innocent for the crimes of the guilty. I suppose that you could outlaw all
smoking everywhere so that there is never a fire hazard. Let's outlaw cars
too, while we're at it, so that there are no more accidents. And perhaps we
should all stay at home, cowering in the basement, because who knows what
sort of madness we might encounter out there in the real world. It's a
dangerous place.

First of all, I wasn't at Sunday's show. Second, I use a one-hitter so I
couldn't possibly catch anyone's hair on fire. Third, I've never caught
anyone's hair on fire in 27 years of smoking Pot. Fourth, if you're worried
about that then what about the lighters between the show and encore? THAT
should be your focus if you're truly concerned about fire. Let's get real
here. How many concert halls have burnt down due to Pot smoking?
Well, there you go.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend