Re: Thanks for all the reviews Luke, WF.....

Joe, re:

<< By the way, does anyone know why the beginning of "Rael" was so poorly
 chopped on the original and the line not restored until the box set?  >>

Maybe they thought the "goldfish" line was too corny...

>>I'll second that one as well. Good bonus tracks, though. Unlike Quad...

Again, Astley was lazy... He dug up the stereo "Batman", but goofed on the
other "Ready Steady" tracks...

>>I also have to laugh at the <picard> reference. I NEVER watch Star Trek.
However, now when I'm surfing the channels and I come to it I watch it for a
few seconds. Always cracks me up when they say Bev Crusher or something.

Don't actually torture yourself to watch the show. Other than about 10
episodes (and I'm being very kind), the show really stank. I only watched it
to have fun on the Star Trek BBS... :)

- -wf