What a week

Well folks I made it back alive with a much smaller wallet.  Five great
live shows and one tape delayed.  I thought I might get bored hearing
the same thing every night but The Ox made sure this didn't happen
(Doug, you should have gone).  Man I want a Buzzard really bad.

It was nice seeing old friends and making some new ones.  Sorry I
didn't see everyone I wanted to.  I'll see you next time.

two time surviver of Hartsfield International Airport (Atlanta Olympics
1996)
Bruce