ICE bits

Since I get the digest, I don't know if this info has been posted yet,
so I will poast it anyway.  According to ICE:

1. The Wizard of Oz in Concert (Rhino) will be reissued on August 20th
(isn't this the show with Daltrey in it?).

2. JE's The Rock (Griffin) will be reissued on that label on August
27th.

3. The Who's My Generation:The Best of...(MCA) will be out on August
27th as well (this takes the place of MBBAB, I do believe).

4. Live At The Isle of Wight 1970 CD will be out in England on Castle
in early September with still no US plans firm as yet (yeah, we've
heard this before!).  I hope that the CD set is in proper order,
unlike the video!

Dave Hughes (who is weeks behind in keeping up with the digest!)